Constant threats of cyber-attacks and security breaches has made cybersecurity the most critical element in any connected IT system and equipment, whether they are personal computers, mobile phones, network and storage devices, or software applications. DEI’s cybersecurity engineers and analysts can implement a broad range of practices, tools and concepts to secure and defend your IT systems and the information that reside on them.
Our cybersecurity capabilities include:
- Cyberforensics to investigate cyberattacks and cybercrimes
- Enterprise Cross-Domain Solutions (CDS)
- Cybersecurity policy development and guidance
- Certification & Accreditation (C&A) services
- Cybersecurity outreach and training
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- DMZ Architecture services
- Cybersecurity-related Information Assurance (IA) services
Our cybersecurity engineers follows DEI’s APIM Methodology to provide services to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and assurance of your IT systems.